To support the Sales & Marketing team to manage and supervise the sales, administration, promotions, education fair and roadshows. To introduce courses to customers of according to their needs and develop a good relationship with customer & achieve sales target.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to counsel and provide advice, guidance and information on admissions/ enrolment requirement to prospective and existing students on courses offered by the College.
- To deliver enrolment targets and provide excellent pre & post sales service.
- Drive lead generation and follow up with a view to closure.
- Participate in marketing events such as talks, education fairs, workshop and other marketing or promotional events.
- Manage the enquiries, ensuring all emails, calls and walk-ins are responded promptly and in professional manner.
- Maintain consistent contact with students throughout the enrolment process and achieve defined sales objectives.
- To assist in the administration matters in the office in order to assist the smooth operation of the administration department.
- Assists in market research on competition, market share, projects, pricing and promotions.
- To assist in the sending of (brochures, flyers, etc.) as listed in the marketing master mailing list, data base and to complete task.
- At least a Diploma / Degree in related field
- Applicant with sales experience is encouraged to apply
- Good command of English Language, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia is highly recommended
- Result-oriented, self starter and good time management
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
- Good interpersonal skill
- Ability to work in team
- Open to Malaysian citizen only