Equipped with experience as a preschool teacher and principal, Fam Fui Yin is well-practiced in the field of Early Childhood Education. Despite her hands-on experience in a preschool environment, Fam continues to pursue wider knowledge in this industry. Upon joining Dika College as a lecturer, her vision is to train students to be high-quality early childhood educators, in preparing them to teach the next generation of children and bring about a positive impact to the community. Her distinct and unwavering passion in early childhood education serves as an inspiration to her students.
Fam has also carried out two separate researches, which are respectively entitled “Influence of Principal in Teachers’ Retention in Kindergarten” and “Use of Integrated Thematic Approach in Teaching Higher Order Thinking Skills among Preschool Children”.
Areas of Expertise:
- Catering for Diversity in Young Learner
- Classroom and Behaviour Management
- Effective Management in Early Care and Education
- Observing and Assessing Young Children
- Professional Skills for the Preschool Teachers
- Program Planning and Strategic Teaching
- Young Children and Language Literacy
- Young Children and Play
- Masters in Early Childhood Education
- Degree in Education (Early Years)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education