Samantha Lee Nouyi specialises in early childhood education, with a particular emphasis on the dynamics of teaching young children using current and new methods. She has extensive experience in early childhood education, having served in numerous childcare centres, kindergartens and primary schools in Malaysia and Australia.
In 2005, Samantha joined Dika College Malaysia as a part-time lecturer. She became a full-time member of the faculty in 2014. Her industrial experience gained from teaching in Australia for 4 years includes working with young children of various age groups – childcare centre (aged 0 – 5), kindergarten (aged 2 – 4) and junior primary school (aged 5 – 8). She also worked as a full time teacher and supervisor in various nurseries and kindergartens in Malaysia for 15 years.
Samantha is determined to deliver high quality education to students in line with the vision of Dika College. She truly believes in lifelong learning and in developing warm and caring relationship with her colleagues and students whom she can learn from and share her knowledge with. She earned her Masters in Education (Early Childhood) and BSc. Early Childhood Education from University of South Australia
Areas of Expertise:
- Creating Learning Spaces for Young Children
- Knowing How Young Children Grow and Learn
- Observing and Assessing Young Children
- Professional Skills for Preschool Teacher
- Program for Infants and Toddlers
- Program Planning and Strategic Teaching
- Young children and Language Literacy
- Young Children and Play Development
- Young Children and Science
- Early Childhood Education, University of South Australia
- Education (Early Childhood), University of South Australia